Help Me Out

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Missing the GIMP

I miss the GIMP paint program. I am now using Affinity Photo and Affinity Design they are Mac softwares and the reason I switched is the GIMP took so long to load. But Affinity is another greed driven software rushed out with broken updates and the buyers doing the de-bugging.
I still would go back to GIMP in a heartbeat if I could get my money back. But once I pay for something I stick with it until I can't stand it anymore. Right now I have Photo and Design the old working version the broken new updates and their betas where we get to do the de-bugging. What a bunch of well you know. So much for this rant. My advice stick with the GIMP.
Oh yea Affinity was picked as the Apple app of the Year in the app store, what a joke. But it does represent the Apple way of having a store full of broken software and greed driven developers.

No comments:

Post a Comment